Click to Schedule Today! or call 1-877-464-4505
Utah's leading carpet & upholstery cleaner
Tile seems to be everywhere these days. Whether it is in your shower,
on your countertops, or even on your kitchen or bathroom floor, tile can
make any home look just a little bit better. However, dirty tiles and/or
grout can be a real eye-sore. Every day foot traffic, along with spills
and use of improper cleaning products, can ultimately result in
undesirable looking grout. You can have the cleanest and most attractive
tiles of anybody you know, but if your grout is dirty, it is likely to stand out,
much like the one rotten apple spoiling the bunch.
Dirt can get trapped in the pores of your tile and grout and cause your surfaces to look dark and dirty. Attempting to remove dirt with traditional restoration methods and cleaning materials can not only prove to be impossible, but also harmful to your tiles and grout. On top of that, dirt can be very abrasive to your tile and grout. Not to mention the salt during Northern Utah’s winter months. The dirt can eat away at your tile and grout, costing you more money down the road to replace it. However, there is no need to worry, for all is not lost.
Mr. Chem-Dry Utah Tile Cleaning uses a powerful cleaning system that will safely remove built up dirt and grime in your Utah home, returning your tile surfaces and grout to like-new condition and at the same time saving you valuable time and money. Our professional technicians use specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove the dirt and grime from your tile, grout and stone, increasing its longevity and renewing its original shine.
After our technicians are done cleaning your tile, they can apply a clear or color sealant to your tile and grout lines. This helps prevent spills from becoming stains. You’ll have time to wipe up dirt and spills before they can sink in. The color sealant can also change the look of any tiled surface, while also concealing discolored grout that’s seen better days.
Northern Utah has harsh winter storms. Utah road crews uses a salt based
solution to keep the roads from freezing over. This salt is very
abrasive and can scratch and damage your tile and grout just as dirt
It is recommended that your tile and grout be cleaned every 12 to 18 months to ensure long lasting shine. If it’s been more than 18 months since your last tile cleaning Salt Lake City as well as grout cleaning, now may be a good time to clean the tile and grout in your Northern Utah home. You may do so by either giving us a call or simply schedule your appointment now.
- Using vinegar or bleach for tile and grout cleaning: These are acidic
products that are not made for cleaning purposes. Vinegar has the
potential to damage and dull your stone tile surfaces and bleach can
bleach out the color in your grout.
- Using dishwasher soap and household cleaners for tile and grout cleaning: Dishwashing soap is a very viscous cleaning product that is not easily rinsed away. Over time the dishwashing soap cleaning residue will build up on your tile and inside your grout. Household cleaning supplies generally do not have the cleaning capabilities of specially made tile and grout cleaners. Additionally most household cleaning supplies will not rinse effectively from the tile and grout surface.
- Using phosphoric or muriatic acid for tile cleaning Utah and grout cleaning: These acidic cleaners are excessively aggressive cleaning product and should not be used for cleaning tile and grout. Phosphoric and muriatic acids will damage your stone surface and will also eat away at your grout, causing it to discolor and erode away.
- Using aggressive scrub pads for Utah tile cleaning and grout cleaning: You should avoid using any type of excessively aggressive scrub pads for cleaning your tile and grout. Damaging your tiles is not an acceptable outcome when cleaning your tile and grout.
- Tile Cleaning Salt Lake City
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Restoration
- Grout Sealing (Stain Resistant)
- Scotchguard Protection
- Diamond Grinding
After our technicians are done with their tile cleaning Salt Lake City, they apply a clear or color sealant to your tile and grout lines. This helps prevent spills from becoming unsightly stains. You’ll have time to wipe up dirt and spills before they can sink in. The color sealant can also change the look of any tiled surface, while also concealing discolored grout that’s seen better days.
It is recommended that your tile and grout be cleaned every 12 to 18 months to ensure long lasting shine. If it’s been more than 18 months since your last tile cleaning Utah and grout cleaning, it may be a good time to schedule a cleaning. You may do so by either giving us a call or filling out the contact form on the right-hand side of this page.
Mr. Chem-Dry is an Independantly Owned and Operated Franchise of Chem-Dry.
Mr. Chem-Dry © 2012. All Rights Reserved.